What we believe
Having been led, as we believe, by the Holy Spirit of God to receive the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:12)as our Savior, and the profession of our faith, having been baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, we make covenant as a Body to our God with the Following: 1. Protect the unity of the Church. 2. Share the responsibility of the Church ministries. 3. Serve in the ministry of the church. 4. Support the testimony of the church.
Declaration and Confession of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible is the ultimate and infallible Word of God.
2. The Doctrine of the Trinity: God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit.
3. Doctrine of Creation
4. Doctrine of Man
5. Doctrine of Sin
6. Doctrine of Salvation (regeneration, Sanctification, Glorification, old man and new man).
7. Doctrine of the Church
8. Doctrine of Church ordinances
9. Doctrine of Satan
10.Doctrine of Angels
11. Doctrine of Past, Present, and Future events. (eschatology)
12. Doctrine of Missions
13. Doctrine of Stewardship
14. Doctrine of Separation
15. Doctrine of the Lord's day